Our company develops your website and your corporate identity using all the tools needed to qualify for your NSRF expense and meet all the criteria a website for a disabled person needs.
The NSRF programs finance the costs of web site development and business branding. A basic requirement for incorporating a website into sponsored expenses is to be handicapped friendly.
The programs that subsidize the promotion of your business online and software services are:
- Supporting Small and Medium Sized Tourism Enterprises (SMEs) for their modernization and quality upgrading of services
- Newcomer Entrepreneurship
- Enhancing Self-Employment of Higher Education Graduates
According to the W3C organization, in order to be considered people-friendly pages they must meet certain criteria, some of which are:
- Alternate text for non-text page elements (eg photos).
- Ability to enlarge the font of texts to make them more readable for people with visual impairments.
- Creating content that can be presented in different ways (eg simpler layout) without losing the information or structure of the website.
- Access to all functions of the site from the keyboard.
- Discrete and different colors in the fonts and the background of the page.
- Provide users with enough time to read content (eg no slider changes).
- Voice-guided navigation of the user in both menus and page texts.
- Avoid and correct users' errors when interacting with the site (eg when sending a form).
Contact us to let you know in writing about your new website based on the grant program that suits you.